the Canarsie line
People come to Brooklyn, from all over the world, for its diversity and opportunity. But they stay for the bagels.
The Poppy bagel tastes great on its own, but also goes great with almost any topping you can dream up. The time-honored Pumpernickel bagel is perfect for lunch - create a healthful, satisfying sandwich. Both of these flavors have been fan favorites for decades.
And now we have a new flavor, inspired by a famous Seinfeld episode: the Marble Rye bagel. Is it a marble rye or is it a bagel? Yes. Perfect for a Rueben, or with pastrami and mustard. So good, Jerry might even mug you for it.
- Shipped fresh to you with free overnight shipping included
- 1 dozen + 3 free with every order (15 extra large bagels total)
- No preservatives of any kind
- No bromates or bromated flour; No Saturated fat or Trans fat
- Certified Star-K Kosher
- Hand rolled and packed in a New Yorker Bagels gift box